Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the check-in and check-out times for the Inn on Sheridan? Check-in begins at 4 PM, while check-out ends at 11 AM.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan offer restaurants onsite? Guests can enjoy two of our onsite dining options: Bailey’s Corner Pub, a full-service restaurant and bar, and Callie’s Coffee Shoppe, a counter-service coffee shop conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
- How much is parking at the Inn on Sheridan? Guests can take advantage of our complimentary onsite self-parking with wheelchair-accessible parking spots available.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan offer meeting and event space? The hotel features the Adeline Room, which is a perfect location for weddings and banquets, as well as the Alexander Room, ideal for both conferences and seminars.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan offer free Wi-Fi? Our hotel guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and spaces throughout the hotel.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan have a pool? The Inn on Sheridan does not have an onsite pool.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan offer accessible rooms? The hotel offers ADA-compliant amenities like wheelchair-accessible rooms and public spaces, as well as handicapped parking so that every guest enjoys a comfortable, stress-free experience.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan have a fitness center? The hotel offers guests a complimentary fitness center, open seven days a week and 24 hours a day.
- Does the Inn on Sheridan offer business services? Guests can utilize our onsite business center, conference, and meeting spaces.
- How many rooms does the Inn on Sheridan have? The hotel offers 84 rooms and suites. View available rooms and dates to book your stay.
- What are the top attractions near the Inn on Sheridan? The top attractions near the Inn on Sheridan are Pleasant Prairie RecPlex, Six Flags Great America, Illinois Beach State Park, National Museum of the American Sailor, Dinosaur Discovery Museum, Harbor Park, and many more.