Bright and ColorfulFeatures 5000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1See the video >
XGA1024 x 768 resolution
Wireless ReadyHigh-speed LAN module for easy connection to notebooks or mobile devices
Monitor and ControlConfigure and operate projectors remotely over the network; see projector-status alerts for lamps, temperature and filters.
PC-Free PresentationsView JPEG-formatted presentations or photos, without a computer, using a USB thumb drive.
USB Plug ‘n PlayInstantly project images from a PC or Mac using a USB connection.
HDMI ConnectivityIncludes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 1965 has:
- Remarkable detail — XGA resolution; up to 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Powerful video performance — Faroudja DCDi Cinema, deinterlacing, noise reduction and sharpness enhancement for ultra smooth video
- Advanced wireless security protocol — ideal for corporate applications; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2 and more
- Digital DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity — easily transmit both audio and video
- Split Screen2 — project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously
- Multi-PC projection — display up to four individual screens simultaneously over the network to a total of 32 users
- PC-free video and slideshows — display video (MPEG, WMV) and images from your USB hard drive (supports PDF, JPEG, BMP, GIF and PNG files)
- Network monitor and control capabilities — included Epson monitor software allows for remote monitor and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron RoomView
- 1.6x optical zoom — offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Message broadcasting3 — broadcasts customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Site survey function1 — easily find the SSID for your wireless LAN
- Epson iProjection — share files and photos from mobile Apple® devices via your wireless or networked Epson projector
- Schedule function — easily control your projector at non-networked locations through the embedded “clock” inside
- Automatic image adjustments — automatic vertical keystone correction for greater positioning flexibility
- DICOM Simulation Mode4 — ideal for viewing grayscale images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes
- Precision color — 6-axis color adjustment to control hue, saturation and brightness
- Screen Fit — automatically adjusts the image to fill the screen size you are using
- A/V Mute Slide — control your presentation; it’s right at your fingertips